Friday, January 11, 2008

My favorite podcasts

For 2008, I thought I would post some of my favorite podcasts in case your were interested. For the most part they are tech related shows; some video and some audio only. These are shows I listen to on my iPod/Zune at work, in the car or while working out. The video shows, I usually watch on my computer or Zune.

1. The Tech Guy - Link
2. Joe's Podhole - Link
3. This Week In Tech - Link
4. Diggnation (video podcast) - Link
5. MacBreak Weekly - Link
6. Tiki Bar TV (video podcast) - Link
7. Hak.5 (video podcast) - Link
8. Tekzilla (video podcast) - Link
9. Dinner with the Band (video podcast) - Link
10. KFAN Video Games Weekly - Link

Some of these I'll go into further in the coming months. Make sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment