Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halo 3

With the purchase of my kickin' TV and my x-mas gift from last year, I went out and 'committed' myself to playing a game: Halo 3.

I purchased a game last January (Tom Clany's Rainbow Six: Vegas) but never opened the darn thing. That was due to a.) my crappy TV and/or b.) lack of time. Well, with the release of Halo 3 exclusively on the Xbox 360, I cashed in my Best Buy Reward Zone credit vouchers and got the soon to be 2007 game of the year.

I'm not much of a gamer but love playing with friends. Its been awhile since I've done it (probably playing Battlefield 1942 on the PC about 2 years ago at a LAN party) but plan on competing/joining some buddies online using the Xbox Live service. Yeah, my Xbox game console plugs into the internet just like a computer and allows me to play other people online, cool!

I have a feeling there are going to be some late nights ahead of me...

1 comment:

  1. [...] December 2005 (8) Home > Fun, Personal > My 5 seconds of fame on radio Halo 3 [...]

    ReplyDelete