Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Operation: Jamaica Vacation 2007

As you can see, I am counting down the days/hours/minutes to the trip we booked recently.After several years of switching jobs, kid in school and other stuff, my wife and I are finally get back to a few of the Sandals Resorts! We'll be splitting out time between the Sandals Negril Resort and the Sandals Royal Caribbean. We've been to the Sandals all-inclusive resorts about 5 times now. Each one of them better than the last. This time around, we are going back to one the first places we've been to in Jamaica; to the beautiful beaches of Negril. About halfway through, we will be heading back to the last resort we were at in Montego Bay.Personally I am looking forward to the scuba diving and snorkeling. But the R&R will be highly anticipated as well. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment