Thursday, October 4, 2007

The exploding 2-liter.

What a mess! This happened a few days ago when my wife and I were upstairs. We heard a loud noise like something fell or got knocked over. For a second we thought someone was in the house.

We both came downstairs to see that a brand new, never opened 2-liter of Cherry Coke had exploded in our wet-bar area! Soda was everywhere! At that point, I thought about what was happening (which was I was about to sit down and watch Heroes on my new HDTV) so foir asplit second I though maybe someone had telepathically sent brainwaves to bust the thing open. The last thought I had was looking for signs of a gunshot!

We cleaned up the mess and it was everywhere! It knocked over other 2-liters we had right next to it and even knocked a 2 liter of Mountain Dew all the way down to the basement! This was pretty crazy. I've never heard of anything happening like this.

The End.

PS: while we're on the subject, check out this entertainment clip of 2-liters in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment