Friday, July 13, 2007

Transformers


Transformers. "Its more than meets the eye." This was just one of many "retro Transformers" saying in the summer blockbuster hit that my wife and I saw last week. I am happy I went to see it.

The Good: Special effects were very good. However it was more than that.I was really suprised on how many times I caught myself laughing at Shia LaBeoufs' character. There are definetly some funny parts in the movie.Otherwise the storyline was OK, but the action and special effects were spectacular.

The Bad: I thought some scenes went too long. In particular, the scene where the Autobots go to Sam Witwickys' house so they can get the item that was up for auction on eBay (yes, that is part of the movie plot). This scene I swear went on for 20 minutes and could have been 10.

Overall: This movie was pretty darn good. I'd rate it as the best one of the summer. I've seen Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 and this is the best thus far. The most suprising part was my wife actually liked it. I give it a 3 out of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment