Friday, July 20, 2007

Prison Break

Now that Heroes and Lost are done for the season, I am now catching up on Prison Break! I only caught a few episodes of this show in its 1st season but remembered liking it. Well, thanks to a particular family member, I was able to watch the complete 1st season on DVD! I finished watching the 1st season about 2 months ago and already have season 2 downloaded to my computer. (Thanks to the interweb.)

I must say this show is pretty good. Its kind of brutal as far as the violence but I guess thats what you should expect for a show about a 'prison break' and convicts. I am about halfway through season 2 so far and its definetly keeping me eager to jump the next episode. I should be all caught up by the time season 3 starts up this fall. I will then have 3 shows to keep up on!

Am I getting myself to ties to these shows? I don't think so; seeing rarely watch them on the night they air anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment