Monday, May 21, 2007

Spiderman 3

Alright, alright. I've been busy with life as of letely. I have been struggling with the time to post. Alot has been going on so I hope to find the time to share it with you. I was finally able to catch Spider-Man 3 a few weeks back. For those of you that know me, know that I like Spider-man in general and have enjoyed the first 2 movies that have come out in years past. Well, this 3rd one was a bit different.

Don't get me wrong, I like the movie but think there was way to much thrown into it as far as characters/villains and storyline. With 3 villains in one flick, there was simply way to much stuff happening! Spidey (aka Peter Parker) has one heck of a life fighting these villains much less trying to have a life with Mary Jane. Although I liked the Sandman character, I think Venom and the 'son-of-goblin' character made the storyline go overboard.. Overall I give this movie a B-. Good action but way to much going on for a 2 hour movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment