Monday, April 2, 2007

MP3Sale.ru


Looking for some cheap MP3's for your iPod, Zune or home based media center collection? Check out this Russian based site, MP3Sale.ru where you can download quality MP3 tracks for 15 cents per track! Like an earlier post back in post #23, this is yet another site that seems sketchy but has been around for some time now. I have a few buddies that have turned me onto this. I just signed up with a $30 deposit and they threw in free $10! If you put down more money up front, they throw in more money. I think they max out at $50 though..

So far this has been great, I've purchased a few rare cuts, live shows and acoustic tracks from bands like Creed, Chevelle, Limp Bizkit, Hinder...so far they have downloaded and played up to my expectations! Of course you can always find MP3's using BitTorrent.

No comments:

Post a Comment